Saturday, 1 August 2026

Formula 1 2026 - Hungarian Grand Prix

Overall, the race wasn't that interesting - ignoring Verstappen and Hamilton's efforts to provide interest and entertainment, with help from Liam Lawson, who I'm sure wasn't influenced by the team he drives for. I'm not sure if it's because the track is that narrow that even the new regulations can't produce overtakes (plus the tyres going off in unexpected ways).


I'm not saying Aston Martin's season has been pants, but both cars finishing is being treated as a great success. At the same time, with one set of upgrades, they're boosted into the midfield.

Piastri appears to have inherited the terrible Antipodean luck of his manager. Possibly spending too much time in Australia explains why Bottas's brakes catching fire. Seriously, Cadillac, sort that out.

On the other hand, George Russell's luck isn't much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment