Sunday 22 September 2024

Formula 1 - Miami Grand Prix 2024

Other than KMag trying for the most penalties in a single session, as per usual, very little happened at the Miami Grand Prix. And the reason nothing happens also means a sprint race where nothing happens. 

Ferrari wise, I appreciate it's the US and it's an opportunity for a special livery but I would have been happier if they'd gone further and gone full out with the one Sainz jnr is sitting on in this picture. Miami-2024-Carlos The official photos of the non-race suit driver outfits are appalling, but the best I could find with both of them in has them both pulling ridiculous faces: skysports-formula-one-ferrari-6541193 
 It did make them look particularly like 50s-ish gas station attendants. 

The race suits looked like this: charles-leclerc-carlos-sainz-show-off-new-blue-ferrari-race-suits-and-cars 

Of course, it wouldn't be Ferrari without an oops, so of course, they tried to kill Leclerc by not giving him any water. In Miami. In May!!!(https://x.com/ESPNF1/status/1787527750149971977) 

I didn't think I needed a "car tries to kill a driver" square, but I maybe I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment