Wednesday 4 November 2020

Ferrari Foul-Up Bingo - After the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

 I don't know why it wasn't called the San Marino Grand Prix, I am presuming it's something to do with copyrights and deals, or that someone finally spotted that Imola is not in San Marino.

I also don't know what Ferrari were playing at.  It had all been going, not well, but better, I even gave them a cookie, and then *that* horror show happened (any time that Mercedes win the Constructor's World title at Imola is a horror show).  Only one new square has been dabbed and that square is pitstop disaster.  A 13 second pitstop definitely counts as a pitstop disaster.


Vettel also somehow managed to screw up Bottas's race, which ... yeah, Bottas is suffering from Mark Webber's old luck.  That bit of debris from Vettel's car was ridiculously big and of course, Bottas got it caught underneath his car! 


Istanbul next, and mostly I'm just happy to see it back because it is my favourite of the Tilkedromes.  I don't expect anything good from Ferrari, but hope springs eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment