Friday 7 October 2022

Formula 1 2022 - Singapore Grand Prix

Other than actually winning, as a Ferrari fan, I can't see any way the Singapore Grand Prix could have gone much better for us. 

The inevitable was delayed that little bit longer, and for once, we were not the most incompetent. 

I mean, there was one moment of glorious Ferrari idiocy but one per weekend is less than usual. Despite that, I was underwhelmed by the race. Marc Priestly, on BBC commentary for the weekend, said something that I think explains it. He said that he normally doesn't like the Singapore Grand Prix because nothing happens and he wasn't sure if this year's race was interesting or whether it was just because a lot of nothing happened. 

And I think he was right. Very little actually interesting happened, but, boy, was there a lot of not interesting happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment