Thursday 1 July 2021

F1 2021 - French Grand Prix and Styrian Grand Prix



No, I hadn't forgotten about the French Grand Prix, although given how badly Ferrari did, I think I'd be justified.

11th and 16th is just not good enough, especially that wasn't an incident-and-accident marred 11th and 16th, it was a "that's as good as the car is on a power circuit" performance.  Ferraris with no power, I never thought I'd see the day.

The red card from the French Grand Prix is for the team, for that absolute lack of pace.

The red card from the Styrian Grand Prix is for Charles Leclerc only.  Charles, the overtakes are lovely, but if you didn't crash into three cars on the first lap, they wouldn't be needed.  Be more like Sainz jnr, who is doing his job and getting solid results and the best out of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment