Wednesday 3 February 2016

4 Comic Book Movie Trailers - 2 - Batman vs Superman

Put second because despite thinking it's a good, solid trailer I still have doubts about the whole thing.

Starting with Zack Snyder being the director.  And David S. Goyer being the writer.

I spent most of the trailer chuckling over Lex Luthor.  Which I'm not sure I'm supposed to do.  I mean, I chuckled at Kevin Spacey's Luthor but he was still evil through and through but I'm not sure if Jesse Eisenberg can do evil villain that I laugh at that I don't like more than the hero.  (NB - I am also one of the people who liked Superman Returns.)

I believe Henry Cavill's Superman, I just don't believe his Clark Kent.  And I'm still not sure about Wonder Woman.  And I hate the new Batsuit.

But there was this shot of Ben Affleck tied up and angry and not giving an inch and I was all 'Hello Bruce, I've missed you'.

And that's the thing, I am still dubious about the whole film but I'm tempted to go and watch it just for Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment