Sunday 14 May 2023

Formula 1 - Miami Grand Prix 2023

I don't have Sky Sports so I "watch" formula 1 on the radio. That means I do tend to snatch up any opportunity I can get to watch it on the screen.

My mother, on the other hand, hates formula 1, very much in the spirit of "blöd im Kreis herumzufahren". She swears that both things that happened were accidents but thank to mother-derived-events, I managed to listen to 15 minutes of Miami Grand Prix and qualifying tops.

As a Ferrari fan, you'd be justified in saying that I didn't miss much. As an F1 fan, in general, it sounds like I didn't miss much. I'm perfectly willing to believe Verstappen drove well, but wouldn't it be nice if he had someone challenging him.

(Rumour also states we need to beware, very ware, of whatever they are planning for the Las Vegas Grand Prix, apparently they have promised more ridiculousness than the Miami Grand Prix.)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment