Wednesday 31 May 2023

Formula 1 - Monaco Grand Prix 2023

I didn't get to see any of the Monaco Grand Prix because a friend took me to see Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Given this is the third time I've missed a grand prix this season because friends or family organised something at the same time, I'm starting to think they're trying to protect me from Ferrari's continued uselessness.

I had 0 hopes for the Monaco Grand Prix because, as we all know, Leclerc is cursed at home.

Coming out of the film, I looked at the result and saw that Ferrari had matched my expectations and performed awfully. I should probably be happy, I am the only person whose expectations they are meeting ("Ferrari: Team 'far away from expectation', says principal Frederic Vasseur" - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/65761260). You ain't just whistlin' dixie my friend.

It does support my theory that Binotto was not the problem and regime change, with no disrespect to Vasseur, is not the answer.

(Also, on a book-keeping tip, there will be no post next week, but several hopefully the week after to make up for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment