Wednesday 4 January 2023

My top 9 films of 2022

Normally I start with just a before posting the explanations a week later because I'm running out of the door to get home for Christmas.  Due to everything, this is a list only for the time being because I am rushing back from Christmas.

I am reasonably sure that when I write the full version, none of the numbers will change.  

I recommend everything down to 3.  4 and 5 require you to be in the mood.  6 is passable (actually enjoyed it more than Everything Everywhere All At Once but it's also a much easier film to watch).  7, I am probably the problem.  8, I know what they were going for, they missed.  9 is just appalling (except one bit).


1 - Cyrano

2 - Parallel Mothers

3 - Bad Guys

4 - Bullet Train

5 - Everything Everywhere All At Once

6 - Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

7 - Spiderman: No Way Home

8 - Thor: Love and Thunder

9 - Uncharted

No comments:

Post a Comment