Tuesday 27 September 2016

Blog Update

Unfortunately, I have no internet connection at home, and probably won't have until the middle of November.

The main thing I'm missing is the ability to edit Wikipedia. At some point the giant secret data visualisation project turned into a giant secret data visualisation and Wikipedia improvement project.  This is at least partly due to poor data quality and non-updated Wikipedia articles.  There will be more details when I finally finish the giant secret data visualisation project.  At this point that looks to be some time shortly before doomsday.

Other than that, I've got a few blog posts lined up.  They cover travelling, film and science stuff rather than sport.  Although I do have one American football post lined up.

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment