Friday 13 August 2021

F1 2021 - Hungarian Grand Prix

Sorry for the delay in this, I was working on material for future blogposts [she says, mysteriously].

The delay is not because I didn't enjoy the Hungarian Grand Prix, even if it put me in the usual position of cheering for Fernando Alonso.  Who showed why experience matters with an excellent drive that kept a better car behind him despite the go-faster button (DRS steals joy).

There's no change to the diagram, because I am not giving cookies to Ferrari for lucking into a 3rd place due to mysterious goings on a Aston Martin.  

Very mysterious. 

Seriously, Aston Martin, building a car you can't get a litre of fuel out of at the end is the kind of idiot move I expect from ... Ferrari.  And the FIA won't save you when you do it Aston Martin.

(I have nothing but love for Hamilton, Vettel, Bottas, Sainz jnr and Stroll for this - Respect, sirs!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment