Wednesday 9 June 2021

F1 2021 - Azerbaijan Grand Prix

The Baku chaos bonanza was definitely open for business on Sunday.  If nothing else, *something* always happens at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

I could have done with fewer tyre blow-outs.  I'm with Mark Webber, both the accidents could have been a lot worse, very easily.

Discussing Aussie Grit, he treated us to yet more amusing weird commentary noises.  I think the moment deserved that shriek.  Because, yes, by mistakes like Hamilton's are Driver's World Championships won and lost.

It was an amazing race for swings in Championship lead, and there was actual overtaking.  Non-DRS overtaking at that.

From an infinitely more biased Ferrari perspective, the good (and the cookie) come from the pole position.  If only the car had performed in the race.  I know I'm greedy, but when there's a pole position, one hopes for a podium place at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment