Friday 26 March 2021

F1's back for 2021

I try and limit myself to 1 post a week, but with both the rugby league and formula 1 coming back this week, you're getting two.

As a Formula 1 fan, I am looking forward to the new season, even if I suspect Mercedes dominance.  As a Ferrari fan, I am dreading it.  After last season's disaster (worst season in 40 years!), I don't see any improvement, not because testing has gone much better or worse but because nothing has changed.  Except the addition of horrid green drizzle on the back of the car.  I disapprove of the horrid green.

Last season I made a bingo card, and while 9/25 squares did get dabbed, the problems were mostly strategy failures, driver errors and pitstop disasters.  I'm also a believer in positive reinforcement so this year's theme will be cards and cookies.

Ferrari do something bad - red card, Ferrari do something good - cookie.

They are already on one red card for the abominable green motif.



No comments:

Post a Comment