Saturday 13 February 2021

A lack of comment on F1 sprint races and Pancakes

If, in future, F1 could not do big announcements in weeks when I am working lots of overtime, I would be obliged.  Comments on Sprint Races to come when I have brain space.  Here's one I wrote earlier.

Pancakes

I use Delia Smith's pancake recipe, with a couple of alterations.

- I don't use the leftover melted butter to fry the pancakes, I use sunflower oil, because I find butter-fried pancakes to be too much and sickly, to be honest.

- Because I don't have a ladle, I use 4 spoonfuls of mixture per pancake.

The pancakes come out alright, not as good as my Nan's, but alright.  I am slowly learning the patience required to let them cook enough to flip.  It is a process that has involved many tasty disasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment