Thursday 20 August 2020

Ferrari Foul-Up Bingo - After the Spanish Grand Prix

 I have been conservative with my dabbing.

I had intended to save "mind that kerb" for suspension failures, but a steward's enquiry decided that the "mind that kerb" was the best square to mark for an incident where the engine stopped due to an electrical fault caused by going over a kerb *.

If FIA had charged Leclerc for deciding to drive round a Formula 1 race track without his safety harness done up, that would have been "FIA can't save you now", but the FIA showed more restraint than Leclerc did.

Vettel meanwhile almost gave me a chance to dab "Vettel breaks the bleep button", and Ferrari's strategy team nearly dabbed "too indecisive to decide on a strategy" due to their mis-handling of Vettel.

Like I said, I could have dabbed many more squares because Ferrari never fail to foul-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment