Wednesday 15 July 2020

Ferrari Foul-Up Bingo - Two races gone and four foul-up bingo squares filled

There's a chance I might get to call "bingo" this season.  That is literally the only positive to be taken from the Styrian Grand Prix.

I am only blotting two spots, because I don't think the timing of Leclerc's tyre change in Q2 counts as "strategy decision is made, it is wrong".  Even the TV commentators said it was a tricky choice and the right one was only obvious with hindsight.

I am not forgiving Leclerc the "hey, let's get a penalty for nearly taking out Kvyat" moment or the "hey, let's take Vettel out" moment.

After two races, the card looks like this: FoPr5e.md.png

Or at least I thought it did. But then I made the foolish choice to look at the Constructor's Title standings.

Somehow, within two races, Mercedes already have a more than 25 point lead over Ferrari so 5 squares can actually be dabbed. FoPsRX.md.png

Please ignore any screaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment